*shit i wish people would forget about
I hope you don’t mind that I made this rebloggable! This is why it’s not cool for people to say things like “I don’t like getting darker” or “I don’t like darker skinned people.”
1. NY State Senators Kevin Parker and Eric Adams
2. NY State Senators protesting death of Trayvon Martin on 3/26/12
3. CA Assembly woman Holly Mitchell addresses reporters at the State Capital in Sacramento
4. CA State Senator Darrell Steinberg wears a hoodie during the morning session of the CA Legislature
5. IL State Representative Bobby Rush attempts to address the House about the Trayvon Martin case, saying “Just because someone wears a hoodie does not make them a hoodlum.” Presiding Officer Greg Harper asked Rush to either remove the hood or leave the floor, citing a law that prohibits the wearing of hats in the chamber while the House is in session.
6. GA Senators Lester G. Jackson and Emanuel Jones put on hoodies as they leave the State Senate floor to join a Trayvon Martin rally outside.
7. Marion Wright Edelman of the Children’s Defense Fund poses with a sweatshirt in Washington
Do we look suspicious?
I’ve finally accepted that these people get what true happiness and love are.
happy love day everyone!! here’s a video i made last year about self love on valentine’s day.
I recently found Laci Green through a post on tumblr and this video came out today. I absolutely had to gif it. Hope you all like.
tysm, so glad you liked it! XD